December 2018 / March 2019
Wodonga to Charlotte's Pass and return - If you love Australia and love to cycle, this ICONIC tour should be on your bucket list.
7 Day Cycle Adventure Tour - Riding from Lake Hume, along rolling hills beside the mighty Murray River for 180km to Khancoban. This is where the Murray meets the mountains, and where Victoria's High Country meet NSW Snowy Mountains.
Departing Saturday 15th December 2018 and 9th March 2019.
Check out the Strava route here: https://www.strava.com/routes/10289187 (647km 10476m elevation gain).
This amazing tour has so much to offer:
- Cycling along the mighty Murray River for over 100kms
- Scenic views from the top of Australia
- Country towns, local country hospitality, and some of the region’s finest produce
- Three days camping, campfires and camp cooking
- Three days accommodation in Thredbo
- Optional additional activities – hike to Mt Kosciusko summit, take the chair lift, catch a fish, swim, golf
- Safe quiet roads
- Alpine ascents – 10,500m in elevation, and achievable distances with an average of 92km per day
- Fully supported tour
- Also includes breakfasts and snacks while riding
See our full itinerary: THE COLOSSAL TOUR ITINERARY
Numbers limited: min 5 cyclists, max 20