11 – 17 MARCH 2018
Do you like an adventure? Do you like to cycle? Do you like a challenge? If it’s a resounding YES on all three, come and join us on this iconic tour through Victoria’s High Country and NSW Snowy Mountains.
7 Day Cycle Adventure Tour through Victoria’s High Country and NSW Snowy Mountains.
Departing Sunday 11 March, 8am and returning Saturday 17 March 2018 3pm AEDT.
Check out the Strava route here: https://www.strava.com/routes/10289187 (647km 10476m elevation gain).
This amazing tour has so much to offer:
- Cycling along the mighty Murray River for over 100kms
- Scenic views from the top of Australia
- Country towns, local country hospitality, and some of the region’s finest produce
- Three days camping, campfires and camp cooking
- Three days accommodation in Thredbo
- Optional additional activities – hike to Mt Kosciuszko summit, take the chair lift, catch a fish, swim, golf
- Safe quiet roads
- Alpine ascents – 10,500m in elevation gain, and achievable distances with an average of 92km per day
- Fully supported tour
- Also includes breakfasts and snacks while riding
See our full itinerary: THE COLOSSAL TOUR ITINERARY
Cost: $1,094 (Partner / Non-Cyclist $864)
50% deposit required on booking – refundable up to 14 days prior to tour
Numbers limited: min 5 cyclists, max 20
BOOK NOW or Contact Us for further details